Posted on 30 June 2015
Today we launched the "Foxy Mom" shopping section on our page. This section focuses on items that can be worn pre-pregnancy, during pregnancy and after pregnancy. What inspired us to search for items that are so versatile is feedback from expecting and breast feeding moms. We learned the following things:
- Maternity items are EXPENSIVE, and you can only wear them for a short time
- Breastfeeding is much easier in a maxi dress or a spaghetti strap style top
- Having items that are adjustable make the "shelf life" much longer when growing and shrinking due to pregnancy
- Even though you are pregnant/ new mom your style and appearance are still important.
- But still...comfort > Style
- Right after you give birth you don't want tight clothing; it can be painful depending on how you delivered.
- Tight clothing and pads?? NO THANK YOU! At home it can be fine but not going out.
Is there anything else we should add to our list? We want to buy what our customers are looking for. Please comment and let us know! Check out the new items!